CHR 0.00% 8.3¢ charger metals nl

IPO, page-9

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    I decided to jump into this one today, however only a small parcel.

I am a long term Cxo shareholder who for years asked management to purchase ELA30897 in Bynoe, as I liked the promise of the 7up prospect.

The 7up prospect is not too far from CXO’s arguably most promising deposit to date in BP33 (3.24MT at 1.51% Li20). BP33 is currently measured as having a strike length of 160m and true width of 40m (average width 25m). This width increases at depth.

Altura mapped the 7up prospect as having a strike length of 300m and maximum width of 10 metres, with rock chip samples returning results up to 1.48% Li20. So first of all, there’s a chance that the 7up prospect could also increase at depth. And second, that is a pretty good rock chip sample given the extremely weathered surface in the Bynoe region. If you look at all Cxo deposits, you have to get through a section of weathered rock before reaching fresh rock which has same very high spodumene lithium

Cxo’s spodumene is coarse in nature, very low iron content, low in impurities, perfect for lithium hydroxide. The nature of this spod allows for DMS only processing, resulting in huge cost savings in production by not requiring flotation.

So I guess the main reason I jumped into this one is because I would be livid if the 7up prospect trumped any deposit CXO currently has haha. So I guess this investment is sort of insurance against that.

Should there be an economical deposit at 7up, I’m sure Cxo would be VERY interested in it

But overall, this company has projects in lithium and nickel: two metals that are anticipated to be in enormous demand over the coming decade. For those aware, lithium stocks have been booming this year as a result of this demand. And as for nickel, many analysts are forecasting nickel demand to be higher and have a higher CAGR% than that of lithium over the coming decade.

So these are the right metals at the right time.

IF management can be quick with the newsflow, can promote their nickel projects nearology to Julimar whilst at the same time providing some promising sample results and identification of targets from surveys, then at a MC of $10mil there could be a chance of some quick returns here too. That’s an IF though..

IMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.425M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $1 7

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26465 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 37264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.