KNO 0.00% 3.7¢ knosys limited

Well there's no way to guarantee you won't lose money with any...

1. 29 Posts.
    Well there's no way to guarantee you won't lose money with any stock and if not losing money is your main concern this is probably not the stock for you in my opinion. This company is very young and not yet profitable. There is of course a chance they will never be profitable and you would lose your money.

On the other hand, this is very exciting technology and should have a wide range of applications, worldwide. They already have revenue from a major client (ANZ) and one or two similar contracts should see them reach profitability.

Due to already having revenue this is not the highest risk stock on the ASX but I'd still consider it on the higher end of the risk/reward spectrum (a chance to make a huge profit but also a chance of losing it all). If this stock does become profitable it should be VERY profitable due to a fixed cost base and a subscription based sales model bringing in consistent revenue for little extra work, Each new contract should then essentially be simply be adding to the bottom line.

You need to decide if you want to take the risk of losing your investment for the chance of potentially making many times your initial investment. Personally I will be buying this one as I'm prepared to take that risk.

If you want a safer investment you'd be looking for something already profitable and that has a track record of growth. However, the potential gain would be lower in this case. Only you can make that decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.997M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 118097 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.