KNO 2.86% 3.6¢ knosys limited

Thanks for posting the transcript.. Looks ok, however their...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Thanks for posting the transcript.. Looks ok, however their focus on Govt (at any level) for sales worries... Procurement rules surrounding Govt. contracts is not as easy as trying to sell to a corporation - for example.  ANZ had a tender out for a product which these guys took advantage of (value managed if you will), in a way. You can't walk into a local Govt office and sell your product, there's rules around tendering which forbid that, there are also established Govt. contracts for purchasing (CUA for example)

Refer here, for example (of the procurement method ((being Oracle)), not the specific software they supply).
    http://www.technologyonecorp.com/ab...-agencies-from-oracle-shared-services-project

They admit Aus is too small a market - add to that the difficulty (constraints) of selling to Govt. - I'm not sure where they fit? Who else has the number of seats they require - call centres/health funds and insurance companies?
    This might be why they floated - they simply came to a grinding halt (sales) and needed that extra cash to explore Intl. markets.

I also believe this is the main reason they have hit the Intl. markets - it's an easier solution for a sell (presumably).

Will get in on a retrace, because the concept looks ripe for a bigger player - but not for now. Have been wrong before, hope this is just not another one of those occasions!

However if you could all sell tomorrow and allow me to get in, I won't mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $7.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $6.394K 177.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 524889 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 80097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.