CYP 5.26% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

IPO's and valuations, page-143

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    @pfeifer1982 a tip of me hat ol boy - once again. And although I don't think you need defending I would like to offer you encouragement.

You have put a smile on my face in the last few weeks with your change of writing tone and not to get me wrong everyone has been frothing and panting with some having even running off charging down the road streaking naked like Will Ferrell in the movie "old school" ....

But you have made me smile because usually you are a Mark Twain book and these days you have a bit of Terry Pratchett thrown in ... but during this time you have come up with your theory you have always insisted that it is just that - your own personal theory and like any good thesis you have backed your theory with sound arguments and put it out there for debate. Which is EXACTLY what HC is - a forum of debate AND opinion backed up by sound argument (both for and against). So, thank you - your theory is pleasing and I hope you are correct.

Regarding Cellularity. There continues to be massive political resistance for the use of placenta based cells for harvesting (one could perhaps argue the case of life threatening diseases, but longevity ! come on) so Cellularity might have been overenthusiastic entering this space... Just say the word "harvest" and placenta in one sentence; try it.
    Any old who, we are the only shop on a very very large open landscape at the moment for scale-able resources to meet potential needs and bypass any ethical debates simultaneously so Cellularity and Fuji why the hell not - what it will mean for us who the hell knows...

@pfeifer1982 you keep the Mark Twain/ Terry Pratchett flag flying and give me something to read when I wake up half way around the world; we all grown ups and Ill make my own mind up on my investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $8.749K 42.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19130 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.