PAR 4.55% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Another great post Mozz - no idea where you find the time :)But...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Another great post Mozz - no idea where you find the time

But a good idea, or a good product, or even a great product like iPPS, without good management behind it, is going to lose your money for you every time, and some really good management is what PAR needs more than anything right now imo.

I too bought CSL in the float - 2,000 at an adjusted price of about 75c - it hasn’t made me rich, but it’s made me a couple of million dollars.

When I read posts that compare PAR with CSL I have a bitter little laugh. The reason for CSLs success isn’t their fantastic suite of product, or their rock solid IP, it’s basically that their management team hasn’t put a foot wrong in 25 years, and to compare the CSL guys with our team is frankly a joke.

PAR is starting to remind me of one of the penny dreadful miners I used to waste my time and money on. Everything looks great at first, and then you got the inevitable trickle of bad news. Rock wall collapse; overburden deeper than anticipated; unexpected rain event; OHS problems; grades lower than we thought; costs higher….blah blah blah. And the one day it all folds and you get back a few cents on the dollar. But in the meantime management kept drawing their salaries regardless.

If someone offered $4 a share tomorrow I’d jump at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $185.1K 837.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.