PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

So today we were at SportsMed Biologic getting my partner's...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100

So today we were at SportsMed Biologic getting my partner's ninth shot.
    Across from us in the waiting room was 63 year old Ambrose, a paramedic from Ararat.

Ambrose had a problem with his knee. He describe the stabbing pain each time, as a paramedic, he had to kneel to attend to a patient, and the difficulties he had with stairs. He had been told by his doctor the only hope for him was knee surgery, eventually.

Then he had seen something he called an ad on tv about people having success with a new drug, did some ringing around, and found SportsMed Biologic.

Ambrose was very happy.
    He had undergone stem cell treatment for his dodgy knee and was now in for his third iPPS shot.

He describe his dread of having to kneel, as a paramedic, and his astonishment that there was no longer any pain in doing so. He chuckled about how he could enjoy a competitive game of tennis with the kids and grandchildren again.We could have talked for ages about the wonder of it all.

The stem cell treatment definitely helped, it relieved him of the pain. He is now looking forward to iPPS working more magic over the next few months.
    He knew of its effectiveness in dealing with pain, and its disease modifying properties. I didn't have enough time to ask why he needed both stem cell and iPPS treatments, but suspect it was something to do with a ligament injury.

Ambrose doesn't use the internet, but he wanted me share his story with the shareholders on HC.

He says there should be clinics offering these treatments in regional areas, because he knows so many people it would benefit and who want it, but who can't or won't make the trip from Ararat. The groundswell of demand is building, slowly and quietly for now, but it's building.

Something for us all to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $189.1K 668.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65071 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 16299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 246669
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.