AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

What i like about this company, is the way they seem very...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246

What i like about this company,
    is the way they seem very focused and carefull on trying to get good outcomes and preserve capital.
    I know we dont have a lot left, but so far its been well spent.
    IMO weve had a great return to this point, and any bonuses mangt may earn will be well deserved in my mind.

There bonus will be our bonus particularly if we can get a reasonable result at Pathfinder.

A good result here will set us up for a good start to the new year, It probably wont be 1000 but 500 bopd as many have mentioned, would be a great result for our first well in an uproven area.
    It might take a bit more knowledge and experimenting but i do believe they will get that magic 1000 bopd but may req a bit of patience in near term.
    We seem to have a good team and feel confident they will achieve this in time.
    Mangements sights will be firmly focused on getting the oppies over the line next year, and as wells come on line,
    increased production figures coming in and a possible left of field JV ann as SL has alluded too, would go a long way to getting us there.
    Its tight but not impossible things are being set up nicely with the finish line still in our sights.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.