CYP 1.82% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Been a while - think this is my fourth comment on the whole of...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Been a while - think this is my fourth comment on the whole of the interner web in all of my life - all on hot copper too- !... I stay out especially when people use it like a personal therapist session... and there has been a WHOLE lot of that going down...
    think it may have even scared a few old boys off the trail -@artephius nice find .... @pfeifer19982 where you at boi! we are used to you finding these kind of finds (respect brother - don't sweat checked you only talk when talk needs talking)
    Anyways so just want to point out it looks like our IPSC derived MSC cells out perform bone marrow derived MSC cells on BOTH the asthma as well as heart tissue repair...? Why? Who knows, who cares, few give a sh%t...but its huge and is actually amazing news ! and the reason its amazing is that if the opposite findings had been released it would have ruined every single one of your days - true story...
    So almost every one of our boxes are getting ticked - slowly albeit surely or should it be surely albeit slowly...
    Its looking good boys and there are no two ways of looking at it (except the share price) And here's my two cents worth on that... I've been in this share for over two years and due to many a excellent article on hot copper (tip of me hat) learned a lot about the stuff of cells- but talking to an investor or group of investors about the difference between IPSC and MSC's stem cells; clinical trails; ifs and maybes is tough...then I say there is no market for this crazy life changing science yet but it will come- and people start pushing hidden buttons and men with suites appear ...Yet here I am invested to my eye balls ... as maybe are you who are reading this; because we believe that regenerative medicine is the next paradigm shift that will change the world...and $$$ to come... but lets be brutally honest its not the easiest sell right? So much science... and dudes with white lab coats... The other bio's that have done so well on far less than ours are all easy science - buy this eat that poop this Ka ching $$ But hardly world changing stuff.
    Ours is like selling computers to those early investors before they changed the world and the MSB woes don't help.... Resources (yawn) have and always will be around; retail is like selling your mother in laws old lingerie... We talking the future boys and that puts us in the same loonie bins as those talking hover boards ... not so good for share price... The only thing going to get the fence sitters in the game is buy out talk when that happens and I'm going to give everyone of those heartless less imaginative sons-sa-bit&ches the bird when they want to jump on our train only because told you so wont cut it..
    Be patient with our board of Directors these boys are crazier than the lot of us !! We just throwing money at this future mumbojumbo - these guys are staking their whole professional lives on this ...Fuji so far are one of the few games in town and they need this and will eat us up to complete their plan for world stem cell domination and given the history of this space at a fair price- which wont make everyone happy but money on the table buys the horse. Bear in mind there is no market for our way out science currently as in the next couple months so its a bit difficult for our directors to start printing money and less imaginative investors to buy in ... They selling the future as hard as they can but its only when the sky actually falls on your head will remember the man standing on the box in the square...
    It's a crazy future of stem cells and robots getting beers for everyone - I hope to right on at least one of those calls...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.