I don’t think the power prices did that…if they did, they...

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I don’t think the power prices did that…if they did, they dropped significantly soon after due to some measures put in place.

The Government itself was not a disaster, but politically it was…it was run by a “ businessman”despite his mayoral experience! Things were done too far, too fast and with a fair bit of arrogance. Even calling an election early,but also a campaign during the Jan holidays was stupid. He was so arrogant that I wouldn’t be surprised if many LNP supporting bureaucrats, business people and politicians who dealt with him did not vote LNP because of him.

The State would be way better off now, even if he had a second term only. It would not be on this unsustainable path of high costs, high debt, poorly functioning public services including in critical areas of health and law and order!.ohh, and maybe just maybe, we would have some sensible judges or even slightly conservative ones….with Labor in power for nearly all the past 25 years, they’ve nearly all been appointed by Labor ….hence the namby pamby treatments metered out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.