IPT 7.69% 1.4¢ impact minerals limited

IPT chart, page-90

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    pureau,

It took me a few days to digest the situation and was happy to stay in. By the time I worked things out (slowly I admit) I realised they left IPT with the stuff and tenements they don't want to bother with as they will be hard to mine and manufacture. I wondered years ago was the quantity of platinum worthwhile to mine (vague recollection only). Rare earths seem to be very difficult to extract. I used to study Alkane with some respect for the firm.

Someone's strategy has been setting up a new CCX Board over a period of about 12 months. They seem to be all experienced in financing but not much mining which is suited to the project aim at this stage. They will go all out to get international investment and are currently listing onto a London exchange. The Broken Hill region is world famous of course.

I laughed when I heard (the CEO was it ?) referring to Mt Isa as Mt Issa and Mt Eessa in an interview prior to this recent situation. Street smart sweat, winging it, little preparation without depth and much lip service was the interview but the interviewee has a history of successes as I vaguely recollect. I did think one recent CCX Board appointee was vastly experienced in drilling, which indicated they are going to drill the hell out of the region and fast.

Depending on successfully completing documentation by the 180 days and also getting sufficient funding from international investors to explore the famous area, should it get towards mining, IPTs rare earths and platinum will be a separate issue for Impact to look after so that MJ has plenty to occupy the firm with while they await the future. A 33% stake in a possible success is better than what we've ever had.

What I did clearly notice was that CCX had about 39 tenements to IPTs roughly ten times that and I have wondered whether CCX may be a strategic plant to help the strategy develop.

Of course the CV will impact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $42.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $23.43K 1.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5091471 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 315937 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.