IPT 7.14% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

I have followed lynas from the start....i still get ptsd...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    I have followed lynas from the start....i still get ptsd thinking of the drama they went through getting their processing through in Malaysia ..what a story though epic, with more drama than Netflix..bloody tenacious management...
    looked at alkane very recently during my travels also.......i sincerely hope this mob can make a go of it, lots of prospective ground ...i was surprised to hear from black cat that squadron initially invested in ipt for its platinum....with respect im certain they would have other ideas in mind as well......i believe many if not most pgm producers reply on other commodities as well...upto a few years ago it was tricky for pgms juniors trying to sell themselves to the market..there were not that many producers around hence the market was not that well understood. Im hoping this has changed , ive had no interest in platinium for years now...ipt has some very prospective land and a diverse collection of resourses..should this alliance proceed i have no doubt there will be many twists and turns...hopfully all for the best...g.l.t.a.h im looking foward to ipt shareholders getting some direction asap.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $39.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $10.34K 795.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5624711 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1937363 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.