IPT 4.17% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

I can understand you are upset having sold at a loss (if your...

1. 12,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5007
    I can understand you are upset having sold at a loss (if your footer is accurate). However, I think a reversal is now in play. It may be a good time to re-enter. I have been one of the first to question management, and their slow pace and lack of guidance for shareholders. Let's be honest, they have been horrible the past couple of years and the share price reflects that...but potentially palming off Broken Hill to a company with more funds and resources may turn out to be positive. It is a shame we will only get 25% in the long run, but if IGO can drill it out asap and prove a sizable PGE resource, it could well be one of the most influential mines in Australia in the next 10-20 years the way technology is heading. In the space of a few months, IGO has already found significant targets, if it was IPT management in control of it we would be waiting years to get to that stage. Even a 25% interest in potentially one of Australia's most prospective regions is serious future profits and if proven to be significant in the coming months, IMO the market will wake up in a big way.

I also agree a capital raising will be needed in the next few months, especially if we want to speed up exploration on our other projects. A lot more cash will be needed. Although management would be silly to raise at anything below 2c. If these positive external market conditions and high commodity prices for our targeted metals continue, we should expect a steady rise back to where we were around 18months ago - approx. 2.1c. That is my initial purchase price and I believe a lot of holders would be around those levels, having entered IPT at this period when the newsflow was a lot stronger. Therefore, any capital raise below that would not be well received as it would add to dilution and affect momentum. I expect management to get some more newsflow to the market in the next few months and anticipate them waiting for a 2c plus share price prior to the raise. All IMO, good luck to everyone and those looking at IPT for the first time after the recent IGO news.
    Last edited by coto: 07/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.