IPT 4.17% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

Update on QFI following a recent company business presentation...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Update on QFI following a recent company business presentation and Q&A session.

https://www.investormeetcompan...vestor/meeting/business-update
    Trials on site in Morocco and in Utah both anticipated to proceed in October and December respectively. Discussions in KSA (the big prize) ongoing. Contract discussions for a LONO (Letter of No Objection) trial of MSAR fuel on trans Atlantic routes with the 2 major shipping Co's (container and bulker) are anticipated to be progressed and possibly finalised by end of year. Ecuador, Mexico and another as yet unnamed central American target still in discussions.
    This is a pre commercial company with a lot of irons in the fire and once the first commercial contract is signed up there is a good chance there will be a bullrush to adopt. Its been a 14 year wait with some serious disappointments but things look to be really positioning now to get to that commercial status.
    Of course if Utah is signed up my other pick Tomco will also be a beneficiary.
    For anyone looking to invest in QFI an essential source of information is the Quadrise Shareholders Forum which is on the Tapatalk App. Its moderated and has an amazing group of PIs who research all the QFI opportunities. I was impressed with the deep research posted on IPT by one investor (sorry can't recall who). The QFI forum has a similar level of quality analysis.
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/quadriseshareholders/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.63K 384.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5526784 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 964687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.