NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

All, Screenshot attached: [MEDIA] Didn't get a chance to post it...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    All,

Screenshot attached:

Didn't get a chance to post it up during the day. Busy first day at work.

Once again, confirms the sentiment of management, under promising and over delivering. The product was shipped over a week earlier, on the 16th of April. It'll be arriving tomorrow (24th) fingers crossed!

In my opinion we won't see any revenue from Boost pre-orders on the March quarter. Reason being, even though the financial aspect was recorded coming in, no products went out as Boost only commenced shipping in April. Technically, Nuheara should not be recording any Boost revenue in this month's quarterly. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the quarterly this some time this month. I think we might see an announcement just reconfirming Boost pre-order products have been shipped in line/before the expected date (24th of April) for the market.

Overly happy with management and progress to date. Only thing I'm disappointed at is that I believe the opportunity was there to commence B2C sales in Nashville last week which didn't take place. Would have been an excellent opportunity to get a few out D2C at the RRP$ and get some additional revenue in to at least cover the cost of the stand and staff costs during the event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.