NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Just Thought i would give my review on my IQbuds boost, with...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Just Thought i would give my review on my IQbuds boost, with shareholder promo code $468 Aus. I suffer industrial deafness in 1 ear and was forever told at home to turn the TV down Etc also whenever i used headphones or earbuds for playing music etc my left ear always sounded great but my right ear sounded shit and as such I didn't bother using them, The day after I got my IQbuds I had to go to the airport to drop a friend of and took the opportunity to take them along and try them out, My Experience was like Wow sitting there in all the noise with a push on the ear bud I could turn the world off it was incredible how the nearly all sound disappeared, Then i tried restaurant mode and found I could hear a lady 2 seats away from me talking on her phone without all the background noise (took them out and i couldn't hear her talking) anyway to cut this short they do everything they say they do and it was a great experience to not hear all the noise in the airport but still hear my friend talking to me where normally in that sort of environment if somebody wasn't in my face talking to me I wouldn't hear anything but noise.
    Last thing listening to music and have it sound the same level in each ear was something I have not experienced in over 20 years was beautiful to my ear.
    Nuheara 10 out of 10 from me
    Cheers Finn
    I have no buy sentiment as I'm an inexperienced trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.