NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

IQBuds in the UK

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi everyone

I know it's been a long time since my last post here (work and graduation in the way) but I have been reading every post here.

I'm currently in the U.K. on holiday and made it a priority to visit some of our sales channels over here. I was able to visit Harrods, Selfridges, Curry's PC world and Argos. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find them in the latter two (these were both smaller stores so maybe they haven't been rolled out here just yet).

I took the approach of asking sales reps in both stores which buds they would suggest, what sets them apart from each other, etc.

HARRODS:

I walked away really positive from this one, namely because of the positive things the sales rep had to say about them. The IQBuds were the most expensive of all on display (£300) but remember Harrods is a luxury store.

Giving a brief description of all the buds, he referred to the IQBuds as the "businessy" of the bunch, saying how they are ideal for taking calls, dialling out the world in a busy office, etc. He also gave the crying baby on a train example and mentioned how they can help partially deaf people.

He said that for their price, they offer way more features than the rest.

I asked if he's tried them before, he said no, but has gotten incredible feedback from the people he's sold them to. He also mentioned that they have been selling incredibly well.

SELFRIDGES:

The sales rep mentioned the cool features about the dash pro but couldn't really answer why they were so much more expensive. He mentioned that he hasn't tried any of the earbuds before so he couldn't make a great recommendation.

He did however seem pretty keen on all the features of the IQBuds (he used the crowded area example to describe SINC to me).

He also offered for me to try them out and see what I thought but I was in a slight rush at the time.

Overall it seems the sales reps have been trained well enough to describe them to all customers. I also felt they both had a slight bias towards the IQBuds over the other competitors (they both seemed to think their features were way cooler).

I'm more bullish than I've been before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.