NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Iqbuds makes Apple Airpods dumb, page-113

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I posted this back in September...still holds true for me...I have never doubted the product. My concern is funding the production avalanche. The theme of that earlier post was to go head long and mass produce. The management was nearly 100% confident in September that certification was ok...my view was (and still is) have the stock available on the shelves to meet the demand at this very point in time we are now at. Hope they listened.

"I accept that they are genuine responses to the IQBud. The reaction to augmented hearing is the wow factor here that will propel production forward...my concern is that Flex may not be ready for abnormally large order intakes. Perhaps management should (or has done so already) have production plan meetings with Flex to prioritise the buds mass production...For the market to accept and clamour over the Buds and then have to wait 6 weeks or so will take the momentum away..lets have confidence now to mass produce , we have the funds ...don't wait for market reaction...the punt is now not later after the horse has bolted."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.