NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

IQBuds Reviews, page-12

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As mentioned elsewhere, picked up my iQbuds today. Took my 2mins to work out all controls, obviously will take a few days to try different locations & settings etc. but so far I can say, have no fear - its easier to setup then u think.

Having an iphone 6s I didn't expect any Bluetooth problems, but as this was everyone's biggest concern I tested the range as soon as I got home. I can compare it to 2 wireless headphones, 1. a Corsair VOID wireless gaming headset and 2. Beats Studio wireless. As for range, it drops out in exactly the same spots at home as both the wireless headsets. (Still can't go to the toilet with music playing from my computer, damnnnn) tried back pockets, front pockets... all fine, no issues whatsoever.

First feedback on voice amplification: Obviously turned it all the way up first time using it and wooooow! Heard wifey & the little one before they walked through the front door & I could hear the door getting unlocked and that door is 15m away! When you pick up the voices of people in the distance it does sound a little like a babyphone if this sound is familiar to you, but boy oh boy you usually you wouldn't hear anything that distant and I don't have any hearing issues...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.