NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

NUH definitely needs to improve on the quality of the IQbuds and...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    NUH definitely needs to improve on the quality  of the IQbuds and have more consistent earbuds. I know it's all early days, but a product with RRP of AU$399 should not have the issues I have experienced within the last 4 months.

I do need to mention first that the customer service is top and I had no issues or arguments about the problems encountered, but I have had 4 different sets in 4 months and there are clearly manufacturing issues that need to be addressed!

Set 1: Pre-sale - ordered online:

After using them very regularly for 2 months the rubber started peeling away rapidly. Having no comparison to other IQbuds at that stage I didn't know that the amplification / SINC turned out to be the worst I have experienced amongst all 4 sets. This is what happened to set 1:

In the last week using set 1 the earbud wasn't sitting tight anymore and I decided to contact NUH for a replacement and as mentioned above, everything went smooth and I've been told there were known issues with this first batch and they are now rectified.

Set 2:

Set 2 stayed only with me for 2 days as the Bluetooth connectivity was very poor compared to the first set I owned, where I got 10-15m range with clear view at home previously, I managed to get less than 5m out of the new set and as soon as an arm or other bodyparts obstructed, connection dropped out.

Same story, no issues getting it replaced.

Set 3:

New box, less translation mistakes, but a few still exist right on the cover page!
    Amplification  way way different to the first 2 sets, so something must have improved since the first batch... so I was a very happy chap until 1 month later and way way way less use then Set 1:

This it was the right hand earbud doing exactly the same thing... peeling off. No sign of glue/adhesive to be seen in the gap. Exchanged again... story to be continued (hopefully not).

Constant decline of SP along with my personal experience I have sold all NUH shares for now, still love the idea, but I don't think NUH is quite there yet on the manufacturing side.

Being into set 4 now, NUH made $0 profit on me... and I don't think I am the only one having that issue - unfortunately.

I won't post my reviews anywhere else, but you guys should be aware that there are issues with the only product we have on the market.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.