NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi TPF , bragi and doppler are plagued by returns and went down...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi TPF , bragi and doppler are plagued by returns and went down one path with the antenna on launch, one put 100k into the market before deciding that it did not work. Technology in the TW sector improves daily as it is a brand new field with ever evolving solutions. On a previous post you mentioned Apple has no connectivity issues - indeed that is the case - why - because they spent over 2 billion developing the W1 chip so on apple to apple devices the signal is almost perfect and t no augmentation is required so its far easier to do. The other reason the airpods are seamless outside the chipset is that they have a long stem, so a far larger BT antenna than say bragi, doppler and nuh who use an alternate method.

There is now a new way of doing the bluetooth antennas on these devices which came into play only in april/may this year - after NUH did initial launch - so it looks like NUH from their filings have taken the plunge and gone down this path - so perhaps that would explain the previous round of funding instead of all the other theories knocking around so as a shareholder I for one am delighted that is the case, because when issues are flagged on a round 1 release, which was primarily for indiegogo, and before you go too far along new tech is released that can solve the problem you found on a round 1 release and you do a cap raise and fix the issue and get back to the job at hand, then for me, the people at the helm of this company are making all the correct decisions to ensure long term viability and go on step further than the competition to ensure a perfect product is the end result.

On a final note, i think you will find that it was in fact bragi who started the keep your phone in your pocket and strap it to your arm postings and instructions, and doppler nuh just followed suit - so no big deal there - they all say it - and it does not reflect on NUH, but across the board in this sector.

In summary, if you do indeed still hold shares, then you should be delighted with the FCC filings and what it means. All the best

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.