NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

IQBuds Reviews, page-84

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    I've only had my IQbuds for a day and haven't made much time to personalise the augmentation settings yet. I've played around with the dials, but it is a bit complicated at first go and the online tutorials seem a definite must, which I'll get around to watching eventually.

My first impressions are:

- Sound quality is excellent

- Music mode turns them into very effective noise cancelling earbuds

- Phone mode appears to work well. I've taken about a dozen calls, can hear everything clearly and nobody has had a problem hearing me. The one person I asked said everything sounded normal

- Very impressed with my limited play with augmented hearing. Could hear the missus clearly while my music played. Turned the birds on and off playing with the frequencies. Turning the IQVolume right up amplifies everything (heard a biscuit crumb drop on my plate), but I don't think I need that - my hearing isn't too bad, but I do struggle in noisy rooms

- Bluetooth signal is much better than I expected, after reading some other reviews. No dropouts in my left or right pants pockets. It did drop out when upright in my back pocket, but worked fine when upside down. For reference, I'm 6ft, 80kg and have an iPhone 6 Plus

- Distance-wise, it started to drop out at about 10m when the back or front or my head was facing the phone. When my right side was facing the phone, I could only get about 5m, but with my left side facing the phone, I got about 13m. Deduct ~1m when passing through a wall

I'll post a review online in a week or so once I've got a proper feel for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.