NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

IQBuds selling like hotcakes, page-77

1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    That's the real question here. Production cost and how many units need to be sold before the co. gets into positive territory. There is no exposure on Amazon, Gizmodo; A Forbes article listed the best 5 competitors for Apple product and IQBuds weren't there. IQbuds (if they are as they say, and no reason to believe they aren't) seem miles better than anything else out there, but the only marketing exposure seems to be from the investment perspective. (Google ((not .au)), search wireless buds and no Nuhear comes up, search IQbuds or Nuhear and reams of investments sites come up but nothing (from major site) retailing/selling/tech-reporting the product to buyers market.

Makes me think the markeing department isn't up to the level of the product, and that's NOT GOOD; sadly today marketing is more important than quality. However BOTH is what makes gang-buster products.

If the marketing crew aren't good enough then best hope is for buy-out before someone monstrous (Apple/Sony/....) circumvent the patents/TMs and put monstrous marketing forces behind a replica product. That'll happen in less than year. So if I were a holder I'd be screaming blue murder and telling the company to pull its finger out quick smart in respect to market (buyer not investor) exposure.

That's the only reason I haven't bought (yet)... the potential is there, product I think is magnificent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.