NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Got my IQbuds in right now and I feel sad...sad for those who...

1. 124 Posts.
    Got my IQbuds in right now and I feel sad...sad for those who don't have them!

Music quality is perfect.
    The ear fit is effortless, and in my case once they are in I cannot feel them.
    Bluetooth connectivity has been very robust from my iPh6.

I played around with some equalisation settings in the phone music menus, and have reverted back to Apple's default setting of "OFF" (iPh6 Settings>Music>EQ>OFF). I find that setting for me gives amazing clarity, and we have some pretty trick headphones floating around here (Sol, Senheisser, Beats, Sony). I do not like wearing headphones or wired earbuds, so the IQbuds have been a revelation for me.

Going back to the Apple music settings, I tried the bass booster, hip hop, loudness, dance etc but found they simply muddied the pure sound available from the OFF setting (this is in the Apple music settings, not the IQbuds settings).

Oh, the SINC noise cancellation works great, have been experimenting with conversations using different settings but have found a nice sweet spot between volume, noise cancelling, and still being able to hear what is going on in my office.

I feel very comfortable that I have an investment in a great product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.