NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

ok, these IQbuds are totally cool...just like real ears, maybe...

1. 124 Posts.
    ok, these IQbuds are totally cool...just like real ears, maybe better!

The app gives you control over external noises (that you want to hear set to your preferences), while the iPhone controls the music volume.

What is cool about that is you can adjust your music volume on your iPhone independent of your IQbuds settings. That means if you want to play the music really low, it doesn't turn the external hearing part low...just like real ears. Right now my music is fairly low, but I've turned the IQVolume up a bit so I don't miss anything while I'm working.

I'm having fun, and don't even know if I'm using them right yet. Got a music festival going on between my ears right now, and no one knows (powering through Little Heroes - One Perfect Day, moving onto Roxy Music and INXS classics next). If someone comes along, a simple quick tap on the left IQbud pauses the music, and do the same to start it up again. Notification noises for email and messages keep me alert to the real world.

BTW, SINC seems clever. The fan noise from my computer has gone (and Nuheara didn't charge me a call out fee).

Best of all, I can get up from my desk and get on the move quickly without dealing with wires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.