NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Well if "a large well-known company" wants the IQbuds technology...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Well if "a large well-known company" wants the IQbuds technology then they can have it!

= TAKEOVER!! $$$$$$$

By the way, welcome aboard in advance because NUH has less risk than your other holdings and much more imminent upside IMO!

TSN — Do they have a monopoly on Indian ATMs? What's stopping anyone entering the market in their niche?
    XPE — What's stopping anyone coming up with competing technologies that don't infringe the existing patents?
    PLS — Do they have a monopoly on lithium supply?

I'm not attacking these companies, just pointing out that every investment has risk. Patents are useless for small companies IMO because they can very easily be infringed and the large company can just drag it out in court for many years.

To answer your question regarding patents though, I think Nuheara has limited but not expensive patent protection. It's a very fast moving technological space so I don't believe patents are important. I also think patents can actually expose the company's IP to easier duplication. What's most important is the capability to constantly improve the technology and Nuheara certainly have the team to be doing that in the years ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.