NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

IQbuds SH Reviews, page-258

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Re TSN...excuse the extra zero...my bad.
    I have a pretty decent overview of the play and if the ducks line up I would consider a re-entry...
    Having said that...good intent...is just that...they had a plan...it didn't come through within extended time limits despite changes in financial management which I and other SHs took as a good sign. What follows I have no comment on...but with existing 25% holding ...well...not what I expected on entry...hence exit. Each to their own though.

Here we have tangible high end disruptive tech building sales ... completely different profile...so not directly comparable.

Hope your crystal that I'm not suruptisiously trying to dissuade you in your choices (as I stated in previous post)...merely address the issue of your intellectual property concerns re NUH. Those issues have been addressed by the Co. They may tighten further as Co grows...it is not a static position...but balance is for the BOD and their advisers to consider and implement as it is with any Co...Public (strict duties of care to SHs) or Private (not so much).
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.