NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi All, First time poster here. I originally got a HC account to...

1. 14 Posts.
    Hi All,

First time poster here. I originally got a HC account to follow NUH about 2 years ago and have held on since. The reason for the post is I recently invested in a pair of IQ buds after thinking about buying some back in Jan and thought I'd give my honest review.

All can say is that I love them and they work as well as I expected (and wanted) them to work. Great music quality (can modify the bass/treble as desired in each ear), voice amplification where wanted and background noise augmentation also. I wear them mostly in the office doing work at the computer, the best feeling is when you've been on "office" setting for a while listening to your surroundings (people talking and keyboard typing etc.) and music at the same time and then when you want a bit of peace just tapping the right earbud and going to "world off" - brilliant.

I didn't have any issues at all connecting to bluetooth initially, I tested my range and it's around 2-3m which is plenty for what I use them for. I had an issue when I tried calling someone from my phone where it dropped out of connection however I was rocking an iphone 5, no issues since I've upgraded my phone.

Charging case charge lasts ages and is small and compact. Buds sit well in the ear with different sizes of squishy inserts to suit different sizes of ears. Upgraded them with the new firmware, basically lets you program what single, double and long tap on each ear bud lets you control (even siri). It's a bit of a joke how good these are for a first product from a company, they are only going to get better from here.

I find the hearing augmentation very cool, (not sure how it compares to a hearing aid because I've never had hearing loss), you can tune each setting ("office", "street", "restaurant" etc.) with the level of world vs. speech and bass vs treble through the equalizer in the app which I spent a while playing around with setting up my ideal settings, which was a bit of fun and pretty simple, in saying that not sure how the older/less tech savy people will go getting the most out of them.

Hope this gives a good insight into what the IQ buds can do/how they perform.

I feel sorry for all the people who have bought airpods...

Cheers,

Jimmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.