You guys just dont understand it, I bet you trust politicians...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    You guys just dont understand it, I bet you trust politicians aswell.
    We have low unemplyoyment and a booming economy and wokers are getting laid off and rehired on lower wages.

I cant wait until the next recession and your boss has to drop your wages to compete as his opponents have dropped their workers wages.
    If you arent prepared to do the work their is 1 bill people in asia and india who will.
    Sure the economy is important but a country shouldnt be run only like a business and only for profit. Do you hate banks, I do, they used to be allright when they had loyalty to their customers and profit wasnt the main objective, this country is fast turning to what the banks are like.

Companies show no loyalty to their employees and they will soon find that employees will show them the same respect back.

Workers are the back bone of this country and economy...do not forget that, they can and will bring this country to its knees to get the social wheels back on track.

I cant wait until you dreamers are on the same wage as a peasant in China whilst your boss lives in a back fat mansion.

Howard sucks, lived at home until 35 and never worked a day in his life, loook at andrews,costello and downer, what a group of silver spooned arrogant A@#$holes.

Your vote to get them in was a vote based on greed and your own backpocket that will bite you in the bumb.
    Why cant people learn that a vote is just not about their backpocket but about their way of life.

Wake up pigs!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.