ATH 25.0% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I just get this intuition with all the publicly unspoken actions...

1. 158 Posts.
    I just get this intuition with all the publicly unspoken actions that we are in this very rare planetary alignment that occurs maybe once in an investment lifetime.

I am hedging the best I can, but riding throught this with the best position I could muster to lose, given that nothing comes without risk.

Executive additions & toxicology staff addition
    Credit Suisee Road Show (Huge)
    Ira Shoulson addition to Prana's R & D Advisory Board
    Lack of dilution or ATM activity, and exercise, but no sale of options
    Enormous naked May 15, & Aug 17 Call option activity.
    1 put activity to 4 calls - bullish
    You can monitor the activity by going to Chicago Board of Exchange websit. I use delayed quotes classic and view everything for Pran.
    Confidence of Rudy Tanzi

It would seems the call options activity based on most active, and adding the huge premiums being asked says we are possibly heading to $20 USD in the near term.

I am just a regular Joe, and not an expert in any of these areas, but if I have a strength at all it is gauging sentiment & connecting dots, and based on these subjective things it just seems like many things are lining up in a very exciting fashion.

http://www.cboe.com/DelayedQuote/QuoteTable.aspx
    choose All exchange option quotes if multiply listed checkbox and List all options, LEAPS, Credit Options, & Weekly's (if avail) radio button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $625 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 72318906 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29668676 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.