Iran begins attack on isreal, page-73

1. 22,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

WOW...what a -Great balls of fire- I bet israel did not expect this at all- lines of cars on gas stations...they emptied grocery store only 24 hours ago... iranians did warn them they did not show all their toys yet....

Posted by: sejmon | Apr 14 2024 13:31 utc | 1

Exactly what Bibi wanted

Posted by: Polli | Apr 14 2024 13:36 utc | 2

I thought Iran showed great restraint not to attack the Zionist capital of Tel Aviv, but instead it attacked secret military bases in the Negev, remember the Zionist attacked the capital city (Damascus) of Syria.

Its now patently clear that Israel could not survive without the military aid of the (US) and the (UK) as both sent fighter jests to shootdown the drones and missiles, the (US) and the (UK) both aiding and abetting a Zionist occupying military regime that's committing genocide in Gaza, who'd have thought it eh? answer plenty of folk.

In my opinion the ball is now firmly in the court of Sunak Netanyahu and Biden as to what happens next, part of me thinks a full scale attack on Iran and Yemen is in the making, and another part of me thinks that it will not happen, however the wild card in all of this is that in the (US) its an election year, so will Biden go to war to turn heads, afterall he's already behind in the polls to Trump, who knows? we'll just have to wait and see.

Posted by: Republicofscotland | Apr 14 2024 13:38 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.