After reading this thread. Somehow I don't think Israel will...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    After reading this thread. Somehow I don't think Israel will ever allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons. Israel will do whatever is required to protect their existence. Just as they have been doing for years - to damage Iranian research and development of a nuclear capability. Sounds fair to me - considering the speeches of Iranian cretin leadership. Yes, Iran will never have a nuclear bomb.....it will receive one or more, before that ever happens.

And that is sad. I have known a great many Western expats who worked in Iran during the days of the magnificent Shah. All of them, without exception praised the country. Very friendly and kind people, women were treated with respect and had full rights. And then along came the mullahs and tossed Iran backwards by fifty years.

I have also known Iranians for decades. Not so strangely, they have not been polluted by Shia rubbish from corrupt Mullahs. That is because the Iranians I known so so well - are Bahai's. A religious semi- equivalent if you can get the coherence - with another people that impress - the Bhutanese. Wonderful people. And they tell me during the Shah - they also found their Shia neighbours similarly kind. Then along came Satan's disciple Khomeini - and Iran was turned into a very evil cult.

Not much has changed. The people of Iran have been submerged into into a bi-cultural joke. On the one hand pretending to be subservient victims of Shia extremism - and on the other hand trying to live the life that they knew under the far more respectable Shah.

It would be very sad to see them in Iranian cities - if the Shia crazies get close to the 'bomb' - and Israel has to act. Good Iranians, dying for the corrupt mullah dogs they hate - living in palaces in the Tehran hills.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.