iran is the culprit?, page-3

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'll bite.
    Yak, I'm surprised North Korea and Yemen are not mentioned in the article, lol.

But seriously,in my opinion, the issue is religious and not geographical.

" Al-Sadr works for Iran. He is an Iranian agent. His authority comes from Iran."
    I would say his authority came from Allah under his religion, and his nationality is irrelevent.
    Say the Pope got involved in Iraq; would that make Italy or Poland an enemy of the coalition?
    Religion knows no geographycal or political boundaries.

They are continually pointing fingers and trying to find an excuse for their stuffup in invading Iraq.

I believe Iran HAS to be watched, and it DOES have an agenda of hate against the US.If there had to be an invasion, I would have thought Iran to be a more logical target than Iraq.
    Iran HAS proven links with terror groups, Iran makes no bones about seeking WMD, and it is the belief of many that Iran was responsible for the Lockerbie bombing, not Lybia.They (the Lybians) recently paid their huge settlement to the victims, but emphasised it was just to end the embargo on their country.They claimed they did NOT do the bombing.Whereas Iran had the motive of revenge for the shooting down of their airliner by the US.

The imminent arrest of the cleric will stir up further unrest, and eventually lead to a fullblown declared war between Islam and the West.
    You will say:"should we let him get away with murder?"
    Well, the chappie bumped of was a political oponent, and such happenings have been regarded as fair game in the Middle East since time immemorial - even in Israel.
    Maybe we should reconsider targetting religious figureheads?

Cheers
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.