From a historical perspective, u must admit that most people are...

1. 9,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    From a historical perspective, u must admit that most people are aware of the evils perpetrated by other races and religious groups, and many have acknowledged it.

When it comes to people knowing modern Jewish history it has been controlled or discouraged for decades for people to delve into into it.

U yourself, by using worlds like: hate, antisemitic,. these are powerful psychological deterrents aimed at people not to research.

Then we things, like the introduction of IHRA, which is another mechanism introduced to discourage free speech…
    In my opinion it was introduced to try to regain historical control of narrative due to the Internet.

Ur aware that the Jewish author of the IHRA, never drafted it become a legal document but simply for statistical purpose.

Furthermore, even the Isi Leibler article, he makes comments that many Jews aren’t aware of what a generation of Jews did to other Jews in Russia.

To me, that portion of modern day Jewish history has been locked in a closet but unfortunately the Internet has broken the lock.

Like I said I have been deceived most of life, in not being told or educated on the darker side of Jewish history, all that I got that Jews were just victims.

Germany as a previous perpetrator of atrocities is now a classic example of what obsessives guilt can do.to a nation…the Germany people now have to swear that Israel has a right to exist etc

It has nothing to do with hate but simply don’t want to see our younger generation in believing that Jews were only victims.

Our politicians should wake up and make it compulsory that if our students are forced to learn about holocaust it also should include Jewish involvement in Russia and in the Communist doctrine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.