It is also a fact that many past and the current Israeli leader...

1. 9,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    It is also a fact that many past and the current Israeli leader have aspirations of getting rid of Palestinians out of the area.

I never been keen in allowing to many Muslim to migrate here, especially from the Middle East …. that also goes for Chinese and Indians etc

U could say that I’m a pacific version of Netanyahu-ism…that a country should predominantly be one race and religion for multiculturalism to work well.
    Even when it worked reasonably well from the 50 to the 70s,…then a country when the citizens weren’t so demanding in getting catering for their cultural needs etc.

When a country has an influx of migrants that goes beyond a curiosity and cultural enjoyment and instills concerns amongst the general population.
    To me, that is a political sign that a nation has transitioned from a multicultural society to a mongrelised nation.

Unfortunately our politicians are intentionally creating a nation that will need to face these future problems similar to the US,UK and France.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.