iran israel, page-703

1. 6,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    Ex Iranian Muslim talks about his family, Iran, and Islam.

"however we have ignorant people that have immigrated to this country and they probably escaped their country because
    of sharia law, they're in the west now and they're so stupid frankly and ignorant.  They think that somehow what they escaped from they can bring here and make here hell as well and I just don't understand how they cannot bridge that thing in their minds"

I read this study. UK Muslims born in the UK they tend to be more extreme than the ones that are born in the Middle East and my only conclusion to that is is that because these people haven't seen what Islam can do to a society they tend to be more extreme because they haven't seen it with their own eyes what Sharia law can do and Sharia law includes laws like chopping of hands and feet, stoning women for adultery, killing women for being raped, not for raping for being raped, because well they probably had it coming to them"

"Republic of Iran always tries to pretend they're very strong but they're not very strong they have very old equipment and they're not strong because 80 or 90% of Iranians are against them however the people are scared to come out in the streets and protest because they get shot and they get killed and as I said 2 years ago we didn't have the support of the International Community"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.