UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

iran privatization , page-3

1. 9,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Thanks for those andrewe.

I am extremely buoyed by them. These initiatives appear to create the framework to allow things to move ahead now. Particularly exciting to see the power given to the Ministry of Mines to issue mining licenses to private companies. This appears to directly address our problem. Let's hope for some follow through on this framework urgently - there's certainly a need on all sides to see it happen and for this bureacratic rabbit at Imidro to be shunted aside.

Just a side issue - it's really interesting reading Khameini's comments about the importance of science and innovation. Countries that depend upon exploitation of resources for economic wealth ultimately trend to poverty. He is showing strong insight into what will give a good foundation for Iran's future. Iran has a good history in science and research and certainly the Arabic and Muslim worlds have proud, albeit largely ancient, records of scientific achievement. Perhaps the intellectual revolution that rebalances science and theology in the Muslim world might start in Iran? I hope so for the sake of world peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.