iran seizes 3 british navy vessels, page-21

1. 3,176 Posts.
    re: costic are you mafia i have to say imo all religion sucks
    its for the weak minded or those that have a gang mentality
    what would be said if a few westerners grabbed a few muslims ( maybe 1 of your relos or kids costic ) inocently driving down the rd, beheaded or shot them and dragged them behind a car through the streets cheering ??
    i would be apalled would nt you ?????

i am sure there are good and bad in all religions and ever race etc
    however in the west we dont stand around and let these bad guys run riot in general ,we in general stand up to them . so why cant the muslims clean there own house . it deeply saddened me to see on tv an iraqi official say alll the good iraqis are dying etc being killed by those that arnt getting there own way
    gang mentality or what
    the muslims imo should stamp out these mafia because thats all they are
    small children stamp there feet and have tantrums
    it seems if your muslim and dont get your own way you just kill your fellow citizens till they give in to your way of thinking , taliban for instance a small minority that had no conscience ruled or drove off the mayority
    makes me think if i was muslim id change my religion fast. then again i am not religious merely a good man who tries to help others and lives orh tries to live a good life without unduly harming others

the west grew out of the feudal system 100s of yrs ago , why cant the more fanatical muslims do this ???

yer yer yer im an infidel costic but probably and from the little i have read of your writings a much better man than you
    why should the good die so the bad can get there own way ( thats a generalisation btw )
    any religion that condones killing others especial those that are not of that religion must be surely a very flawed or feudal religion that has not changed with the times

regards gaga

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.