iraq-drone bombshell in blix report, page-8

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Heremes
    The Iraqi's are already a threat to you and your family, not by violence but financially. Your quality of life is heading down the toilet. Your hard earned tax paying dollars are being used to support the so called refugees that appear on our door step. From the use of our navy to patrol our waters, the support of these people in the detention centres and then if they are allowed to stay the government payments (dole, aged pension, supporting mothers pension) you and everyone else in this country is paying big dollars. I just hope that they don't have civil war in Indonesia. Can you imagine how many refugees would appear on our doorstep overnight.

The question is what is the world going to do about oppressive regimes like Iraq that force people to move half way around the world. Why are they not staying to better their own country and remove Saddam? Because oppressive regimes thrive on keeping the population sacred by killing, torturing, raping and generally being bad to people. Iraq has the opportunity to be a well respected and wealthy country in the world order. When the US and other members of the coalition of the willing removed Saddam Whosucks and his relatives who hold the power then the people will see and grasp the opportunity.

The other thing that bothers me is that this man authorized the use of chemical weapons on Iranian troops and Kurdish villagers. He still has these weapons and if a Moslem Terrorist roles up with the right amount of money what's to stop him passing them on for use against other countries. Why doesn't the world community see this regime for what it is, EVIL.

Few have complained about Russia invading Chechnya.
    Few complained of the oppressive regime in Afganistan. Ask the women and children of Afganistan what it was like under Taliban rule.
    Few have complained about China invading Tibet.
    Few complained about Indonesia's rule in East Timor for many years.
    Few have complained about North Korea testing missiles in the sea of Japan and threatening the world with nuclear war.
    A lot of diks have taken a cheap shot at the US, Britain and our Prime Minister though. Interesting to see who's side they are on. Certainly not the people of Iraq because if they were truly interested in their welfare they would be marching for a regime change any way they could get it, including war.

Well sorry to burden you with my comments but I had to get that off my chest.

Cobby

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.