iraq should hit first-isreal, page-12

1. 1,322 Posts.
    yid...isreal population "There are something like 600,000 Arabs in Israel.

Forced of course - as we all know - to live there!

And thats in a country of 4.5 million!"

assuming your stats are correct yid, that's probably 600,000 descendants of or original population, as opposed to 3.9 mill descendant of or original white jewish immigrant thieves, aided and abetted by our countries.......

And yes, I acknowledge that my ancestors and yours are guilty of the same thing, but it doesn' make it morally justified in any of these situations.

I know nothing about the Israeli system of governance. Perhaps you could enlighten me.

Do the Palestinians have the right to vote in Israeli elections?
    Are there any exclusions on voting based on faith, race, or locality within Israel?
    What basis of representation does the Israeli government system use, and are there any eclusion on representation?

This whole notion of a race/faith of ppl having ancestoral/traditional/religious rights to a particular tract of "holy" land on this planet just does not gel in this era. Life and society and all other things associated with them evolve constantly and so should the Jewish attitudes and thinking on these issues (also applie to the islamic ppl and all others).
    History has shown that the human race is intolerant to radical change, but we do accept gradual evolution and eventual assimilation over longer periods. The time has come for the ashkenazi jews to recognize that the sephardic jews and other palestinian ppls need and deserve greater condierations and rights in the oocupation and governance of the country that was once theirs.

Again I acknowledge that all I have stated should apply to the indigenous ppls of our own nations.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.