iraq, page-2

1. 930 Posts.
    Hmm i see youve dug up another 60's throwback, ..San Francisco..what a coincidence......ROFLMAO.

Having flipped through some of his other "balanced" rantings , who could ever forget these evergreen classics:

Go Art Yourself
    In which our columnist is thankful for the best, funkiest Bay Area art experience you've never heard of .

or

Naked Dancing Fire Whales
    Burning Man: Big dumb druggie rave in the desert, or intense spiritualized communal art adventure? Yes

or

Die, McDonald's Stock, Die
    Is it possible to own shares in noxious, proto-American corporate monsters and still sleep well at night?

Hmmm......i guess thats why he appeals to the mentally challenged trotkyites in our midst.......flower children in denial.

Long Live the Proletariat!!!

Just makes you want to go out there and paint your kombi van in rainbow hues, and rattle those old love beads.tease up that old thinning Afro.

Hey man lets drop some acid and groove down to the drive in..i hear theyre playing "Easy Rider" this week.

Ok lets all hold hands and sing , you can lead Eric, Ardent on the bongos, Fallguy on the tambourine k?

"I gave my love a cherry, it had no stone".....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.