Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq have the highest GDP's in the world...

1. 123 Posts.
    Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq have the highest GDP's in the world - raking in $US60 per barrel on over 150M barrells a day. So much money and look how the people live. Why haven't they helped out their muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. Nah - there is no charity at the heart of this religion I suspect.

Is this why muslims flee these muslim countries?

Now I await the slanging match and the sullying of my name. pause pause oause

Okay now that you got that of your chest, please answer rather than sqwark; why is it that all these wealthy muslim oil rich countries, never help their brethren.? Why is it the rank and file muslims flee to go to the Christian countries where they get a fair deal? Why is it that once they get here, they would to defile the Christian countries and turn them into Islamic countries to end up like the unfree, anti human societies they flee'd from in the first place?

Nah I know, you'll never answer these questions because there is no answer - it smacks at the nerve centre the core of the lie that muslims live - there faith is out moded and anti thefree human and hence anti Allah.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.