Iraqi soldiers flea to Europe, page-25

1. 4,683 Posts.
    Who the hell is "we" Ke-mo sah-bee?

The Bush governments have taken an agenda to violate the resource countries of the world regardless of the truth or validation of any actions. How the hell can the Bush Jr be out of gaol or the USA not be thrown out of world standing for their illegal occupation of Iraq?

Fact is Australia supporting the USA like a puppy follows the pack is causing us some issues. The simple understanding of our Muslim enemies is also causing us issues. I don't care how much you whinge and whine about "racism" or discrimination etc etc, fact is the Middle Eastern / Arabs are just not up to modern standards of humans. Is that wrong? Maybe not. Is the west wrong? Maybe they are.

The west is so stupid that things even an imbecile could understand are misunderstood, overlooked or miscomprehended to the west's detriment.

Hopefully we have a leader in Turnbull that will see what's happening in Europe and tell the world to sod off and we take ZERO refugees. I'd rather see a plague wipe out all the middle east tha import the 12,ooo risks Abbott committed to.

Selfish/harsh/cruel/uncaring, yeah yeah the list goes on. But unlike Adam Goodes I can disregard being called names, WOADB. I know but I'd rather protect where I live and let the world fall into a heap. Why join them?

With the current thinking we are destined to spiral into a country of 3rd or 4th world standards and suffer the same civil conflicts that current shiteholes have.

So let this get through your thick skulls. In which geological area of the world do most of the conflicts occur? And you want them here by the thousands?

Some people just have to suffer in this world. We had Gillard and Rudd. Not our turn at the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.