MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Hi Deeds, Thanks for your kind words, also from Showtime. Thank...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Hi Deeds,
    Thanks for your kind words, also from Showtime. Thank you.

I don't think I'm just throwing the toys out of the cot. This time is different.

If a new confirmatory trial is ordered for Ryoncil aGVHD, then we are months (maybe 6) away from a result.
    The wider market will view this as a negative and use their funds, at least in the short term, elsewhere.

The Covid trials, whilst better set up with blinded RCT's of 300 patients, will need to be completed for the whole 300. The FDA obviously don't want any grey areas in this new therapy. Plenty of posters have stated that this is to deter other, less credentialled stem cell therapies from inundating the FDA for approval. It will also provide crucial certainty, statistically, on efficacy. At this stage we haven't reached 45%, so I feel we won't see the full 300 read outs until at least late January.

That's a long time without any positives. A long time to live on hope. A long time to withstand the shorters and the downrampers.

I believe that with no news, we'll see a steady decline in SP over the next month with a realistic new base for MSB of $2.80

At $3.40 I'm still well in front. (Av $2.11)So, I intend to sell half my holding above $3.30 then buy back in the high $2's.

If successful with this strategy, I should net an extra 5000 shares free cary. That's the simple plan, fingers crossed.

Good luck to you as well, and rest assured I will still be looking to fatten my MSB parcel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.