ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

iress shows sell orders being pulled, page-57

1. 2,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

And people who wait also deserve. To have a million shares in a low cap stock at .012 that has been through the washing machine and rinse cycle as much as this company, its a great buy in price.

this area has resources and to date they have not been exposed to their potential. I feel Ctr have this experience in this zone and i can see from past news and posts that they are playing this game a lot better than well#4. this alone is a de risk play.

It is running at the bottom end. and yes some strategic plays being made by some. but at .011 0r .012 what can they play.

hear things like pump and dump. all shares to some degree are bought up then dumped. If they find oil and a good result then yes there will be a pump up as each mile stone is uncovered if its positive. as to what extend who knows. if the follow up is a dump then to what degree will profits be taken. as many got sold and bought at .010, .012, and soon .013. yes there will be many selling at a profit. when u hold a lot shares a small decimal lift is a good profit. esp if you have only a short term out look.

but what happens after with two more wells. low cost. may be better to keep those million shares for a look at that. i think getting over 10 cents could be rather easy.1 million shares at 10 cents is 100k to those that hold that many. and do you think that ctr can not get to 10 cents. if it has two wells doing the job. and two low cost wells in salt play areas to play with. what if a 3rd well is producing. or 4 . who knows.

this could easy be Ctr turning point.

if there is no oil then its in no better situation then it is now.

as stated the fear factor to loose money stops you to make it. the odds have to bees seen as a buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.