Managment (IRESS) desperate to cut costs and temporarily look...

1. 10,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Managment (IRESS) desperate to cut costs and temporarily look good. Long term, traders who rely on charts will leave in droves.

I want to know why all the different brokers are letting them get away with this. Will they pay Iress the same amount to use their product and still charge us the same amount? There is no reason for brokers to allow this to slip past them.

Brokers should offer a secondary subscription service to a new charting package now.

If Interactive Brokers give TradingView access for free, it could be the way to go. They also charge 0.088% for monthly trading volume under $3M and if you trade a lot and over $3M in volume, drops to 0.055%. Bigger discounts the more you trade.

Still need to see if I can find other fast cheap brokers for buy/sell execution and maybe just sign up for TV separately. Need a broker that allows me to buy straight away right after selling and doesn't make me wait 2 days for the same funds to settle like some of the huge discount brokers. I heard some of the real cheap ones make you wait 2 days for settlement before waiting to use the same cash to trade again.

But IB sounds like a decent option.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.