Ive asked the question a few times now and many others are still...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Ive asked the question a few times now and many others are still asking the same - is there a better option.

Ive subscribed to Trading view, not the minimum one and not the pro one, the the individual one - or one in the middle of price range.

So $35 for the month ( not yet paid, i can back out before the month is over) - I haven't had much time to go over the Trading View page but the charts can be set the same as before - thicker lines, larger screen, proper colours, also no drop outs or freezing then re-setting everything. So far, and i think everyone has had this - now if you open more than x1 widget the screen freezes or closes down completely.

Its not usable, so i wont be using it which equals no new subscription and no trading fee - so no BINGO - its SHT, its just SHT everyone knows it, its not fixed, - its the BS that makes it 'our problem now'

If we just deal with it and shut up, nothing changes.

The only problem i have which is now the same problem we all have the live data, if you use Trading View which ($35 for the month ) - my quote only, someone else posted a cheaper price. I think its and extra $18 per month for real time data, its still research for me at this point and i haven't applied it yet but its still cheaper than the Commsec $82.50 per month.

If everyone one does their DD ( due diligence) - the SHT gets flushed and another 'opportunity' will present it self - i used the example earlier, we were all driving nice cars before this crap, no we have been handed an old Datsun and told ' take it or leave it.

I say leave it, it appears we cant put this back together ourselves and it will be cheaper.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.