IRESS Viewpoint, page-174

1. 2,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Pretty impressed with Moomoo guys. At first I didn't like the platform and thought it was strange, but I worked out I had to link the widgets similar to Viewpoint. I wasn't expecting Market Depth or Course of Sales because brokerage is only $3, but they even have US market depth which none of the other platforms I tried had.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6351/6351208-a32c0d88c5d1693932d1bdeb4a9234b2.jpg

They also are:
    - chess sponsored
    - you can buy immediately after you sell apparently
    - hold their clients money in trusts at Comm bank and HSBC seperate to the company's money
    - can withdraw money whenever you like, with IB I read you could only withdraw once per month for free
    - shows live candle changes

Looks like the volume totals don't have the Cboe AU data included though.

Haven't put any money in yet. Waiting for my ALA swing trade to finish. At first I thought I would be able to connect to TradingView, because Tradingview just put out a news alert that Moomoo was one of their new brokers. I tried connecting and TV said I needed a Moomoo US account, oh well.
    It's not the best for advanced charting, but I also am trying out the TV Essentials package. If I want to put multiple drawings on the chart then I use TV. Both platforms are 100 times better than Viewpoint 2024 though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.