EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi speculhater, I believe that BacSiBeTong is a Structural...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Hi speculhater,

I believe that BacSiBeTong is a Structural Engineer at Rincovitch Consultants who are based in Sydney and Melbourne (Head Office). Out of respect for her, as well as for confidentiality reasons, I will not reveal BacSiBeTong's real name. If, as you say, BacSiBeTong and you are on the same page, this is fortuitous, not only for you.

Here is the link to the Rincovitch Consultants home page. Rincovitch Consultants are a highly professional and very well regarded structural and civil design company:

http://rincovitch.com.au/

As I have stated from the very first day that BacSiBeTong posted on this forum, I value both her contributions and her presence here. Having said this, I do not necessarily agree with everything that she has posted so far about EdenCrete. On the other hand, BacSiBeTong does hold a Bachelor of Civil & Structural Engineering from Sydney Uni, so therefore everything that she says certainly carries plenty of weight (pardon the pun) and is clearly very well worth listening to, which I intend to do.

Nevertheless, at the present time, I would prefer to continue to get most of my facts from EDE in their official ASX EdenCrete related sales announcements, as well as from the GDOT, MARTA, the Colorado DOT and the increasing number of other very satisfied EdenCrete repeat users.

So far I have also been extremely well served listening to the wise opinions of senior civil engineers and other leading concrete and plastic industry professionals whom I have known personally for many years. Much of the excellent information that I have received from them I have shared on this very forum. Particularly after today's "EdenCrete - Significant Repeat Order for Hardstand Area" announcement, their personal knowldege and information, which comes from their experience in various leading companies based in various different countries, has again proven to be invaluable to me, for which I am very grateful.

In closing, I look forward to a professional exchange of information in a suitably respecful manner between BacSiBeTong, yourself and myself. This would do this forum a power of good, and lift it out the swamp that it currently finds itself in.

Many thanks.

Stay healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.08K 540.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 170090320 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9895121 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 4564162
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.