EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

IRF Global R2T Conference in Las Vegas - CNT's and EdenCrete, page-539

1. 5,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    Without wishing to sound in poor taste, but in light of the world we live in, I've been thinking about all the media and PR relating to the RO factor and spread rate of COVID 19.

I think the principal is the same with any great new product that comes to market, once a few get to hear about it, it spreads like wildfire - that's what happened with Zoono and look at its price trajectory. Approx 7 cents to $2.40. Reminds me of EDE's first run , many moons ago, both runs were roughly 34 baggers.

EDE is stating that they deal with 40 companies as at 31 March 2020, 16 of which only just started in 2020, so 40% of companies new in past 4 months, however 16 new on 24 as at 31 Dec is a 66% increase in companies in 4 months and you can bet that's increasing week by week now.

This to me suggests a couple of things, 1) this is evidence that the word is definitely spreading out there and quite quickly now and gaining momentum, and /or 2) the sales team are doing an excellent job.

The refinance yesterday, and this announcement today suggests to me that the board and staff, feel positive on the path forward. COVID 19 might prove a further brake that could be very unhelpful with current finances so time will tell, but being granted an essential service is a good break, plus funding from the Fed Govt helps

I also wonder what happened to the unissued 101,840,000 shares from the last SPP that were not taken up. Probably unissued as we had no notices . I believe they can still be issued by the Company at 5c. I'd like to think that they are gunning for good news in the next 3 months to get the SP up to over that level, and then to place that spare capacity with safe hands. That would throw in another $5m to the kitty, from which they could pay the debt off or use to expand sales further.

I'm assuming numbers below general expectations tomorrow which would be disappointing, but I think I see light at the end of the tunnel ( hopefully prepared with Edencrete infused shotcrete).

19 Bulk storage plants hints at possibilities. Why would you bother if you weren't serious about using the stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6 2.827K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 123082423 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17536873 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.