ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

IRG systems

1. 163 Posts.
    I have always loved a good IRG mineral system. The average ASX share punter wouldn't know what anIRG means in fact most geos don't know what this means Confusion in the geoscience community has over the years caused the introduction of this fairly recent geoscience terminology IRG. IRG is the newest acronym for recently discovered mineral systems which the bofins cannot explain where it has come from or what it is.
    intrusion related gold systems.... yeah baby
    Now there is something worth googling!!!!
    So we have this tinpot little company who on the face of it have been quietly squirrelling away under the radar for years and years spending millions on exploration, getting all sorts of NSW government funding which in itself would have to be considered a major achievement considering the state of exploration in NSW, well what does one find on drilling down into this entity a little furtherAll sorts of interesting things. Bass Family Trust mmmmmmmmmm ......would that be Charles Bass mmmmmmmmm .....oh look there's DDH1 the drillers on the registerGoodness what does it all mean???
    Porphyry hunters I would say. What an unusual little company. One to keep an eye on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.